Thursday, November 4, 2010

CAR IMAGES AT THE #SEMA SHOW IN LAS VEGAS

I went to the SEMA  show today.  This is a hugh show with venders from all over the world.  I don't know if you would want to see pictures of the parts so am posting a few of the cars I saw today.  Here are few of the cars on exhibit at the show this year. 

This is a early ford Bronco much like the one I did for Jackson when he was in high school.
A real nice Hot Rod
Very modified Mercedes 190 SL
A brand new 65 Mustang convertible body.  Build a Mustang from scratch.
One of the very first Shelby Cobras from 1963 with the same engine (260V8) as in my Mustang.
Of all things; a Classic Cadillac from the 30's turned into a Hot Rod with modern V8.
 A very nice vintage racer.
A 350 mph Bonneville Salt Flats racer.

I only saw about 100 cars today and I have about 300 more to see on Friday.
This is a great show for a car guy.  I have one more day here then it's of to see miss Claire in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment